The health and wellness of our La Crosse commUNITY is a top priority.
We thoroughly cleaned the entire facility during our downtime and have removed common area seating. Based on government restrictions, food court seating will be limited. In order to enforce the CDC’s social distancing recommendations, our play area will remain closed.
The mall will be operating with reduced hours – 11am-7pm (Monday-Saturday), 12pm-6pm (Sunday) starting on Friday, May 22, 2020.
Check back or sign up to receive our emails for updates.
- Acupressure Massage by Ying
- Alena Nails & Spa
- American Eagle – opening 5/27/20
- Barber Jerry
- Barber Joe
- Barnes & Noble – open for curbside pick only, 9am-4pm
- Brow Beauty – opening 5/29/20
- Cellphone Fast Fix – opening 5/29/20
- China Max – opening 6/1/20
- Christoper & Banks
- Chuck E. Cheese – curbside pickup & delivery, 11am-7pm daily
- Coney Island – opening 6/1/20
- Dicks Sporting Goods – Open Monday–Saturday, 9AM–9PM, Sunday, 10AM–7PM; curbside pickup available, 9am-5:30pm
- Hu Hot Mongolian Grill – opening 5/23/20
- Kobe Japan
- Lee’s Alterations
- Mad City Windows & Baths
- Maurices – opening 5/29/20
- Mystic Treasure
- Pearle Vision
- Play It Again Sports
- PopCon Shop
- Prestige Furniture
- Prize Vault
- Pro Image Sports
- Texas Roadhouse – curbside pickup only, noon-8pm; will reopen for dine-in on 5/20
- The Children’s Place – opening 5/29/20
- Tradehome Shoes
- Valley View Nail & Spa
- Zumiez – opening 5/26/20
Hours may vary and change. Please check with each restaurant or store for the most up-to-date news and hours.
- Offering sanitizing locations throughout the property
- We thoroughly cleaned the entire facility during our downtime
- Removed common area seating
- Based on government restrictions, food court seating has been limited.
- In order to enforce the CDC’s social distancing recommendations, our play area will remain closed
- Our housekeeping partners are enhancing our cleaning and disinfecting protocols, utilizing recommended disinfectant, PH7Q
- Requiring security and maintenance personnel wear masks and gloves.
- Placing floor decals as a visual representation of social distancing in our food court and at common area sales locations.
- Follow CDC recommendations
- Use hand sanitizer
- Practice social distancing - stay 6 ft apart
- Wear a cloth mask
- Regularly check this page for updates on your favorite destinations
- Sanitize frequently with one of the following products:
- Quat-Stat 5
- Fight-Bac RTU
- Staff should wear cloth masks
- Ask staff to self-report temperature prior to arriving to work.
- Monitor staff health. If they feel ill, they should not report to work.
- Ensure staff regularly wash hands following CDC protocols. Post the attached in the breakroom.
- Have hand sanitizer available in store and/or know where the nearest mall sanitizer is located
- Mark off 6 ft distance on floor for customer queuing.
- Add plexiglass to your cash wrap.
- Touchless payment options are preferred and recommended.
- Utilize our Curbside areas for BOPIS (Buy online, pick up in store) orders.
- If you see something of concern, report it immediately to mall management: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
Click here to download our full re-opening protocol.
Code of Conduct